fw:What a girl really wants to hear

Girl: Thanks for the fun day
Boy: Np
Girl: Can I ask you a few questions?And... please be honest..
Boy: Sure
Girl: Have I ever crossed your mind?
Boy: No
Girl: Do you like me
Boy : No
Girl : Do you want me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Boy: No
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Boy: No
Girl: What would you pick, me or your life?
Boy: My life

The girl run away in shock and pain.
The boy run after her and say

"The reason why you never cross my mind is because, you are always on my mind"

"The reason why I don't like you is because, I love you"

"The reason I don't want you is because, I need you"

"The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left."

"I wouldn't live for you because, I would DIE for you."

"The reason why I wouldn't do anything for you is because, I would do Everything for you."

"The reason I chose my life is because, You Are My Life."


ღι ℓσνє уσυღ

0 comments: